Sponsorship Sales Executive
Salary - £23,000 - £30,000 + Uncapped OTE
Location: London, Tower Bridge
International travel required!
An opportunity has come about for a Sponsorship Sales Executive to join an incredibly successful team. You will work closely with the Commercial Director, be provided with extensive training at the start and throughout your sales career. You will be responsible for generating new business, growing key accounts and cross selling, increasing your earning potential. This is an incredibly exciting time to join the business as their events portfolio grows, with incredible opportunities to progress within your role and wider company.
The Sponsorship Executive is expected to: -
- Research and develop a brief sales strategy for each conference. This research will be from the in-house database, research and marketing briefs, journals, newspapers and discussion with consultants and relevant members of the team, etc.
- Develop new business for each conference, Ensure the sales message is delivered to all prospects through email and phone call,
- It is the responsibility of the individual to attain monthly sales targets as set by the relevant Director.
- To keep up to date and accurate administrative records of all client contacts that includes weekly activity, potential revenue and client contact reports.
- The Sponsorship Manager will also be expected to keep all aspects of office management in good order.
- Encourage long term relationships with clients wherever possible to assist generation of repeat business and multi-conference bookings
- Keep any client expenses and all costs related to the sponsorship package being sold to a minimum.
- Maximise client involvement through acquisition of data and lists and encourage joint marketing efforts.
- Encourage long term relationships with clients wherever possible to assist generation of repeat business and multi-conference bookings.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build strong professional relationships
- Good administrative skills (to manage leads, pipeline and report upwards)
- Hungry to learn value based sales methodology
- Driven to succeed in a commercial events organisation
- Ability to work with within a team to deadlines
- Will work well under pressure and be driven to hit set metrics and targets
- Strong academics 2:1 or above from a top university
- Confident communicator both over the phone and in writing
- The ability to resolve problems and disputes with clients and arrive at decisions which allow the business to move forward
- Experience in the use of databases
- Excellent communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Account management/account planning
- Solid research skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken (business) English
Click "Apply" to submit your application now!