A leading tech membership body are seeking a Sponsorship Programme Manager with a very strong understanding of the delivery of large scale, global events and sponsorship to be based in their very modern HQ in central London.
The Sponsorship Programme Manager will be responsible for the management and creative delivery of continuous revenue generating events, sponsorship products and programmes by working collaboratively with the company's internal teams and high profile clients. You will be managing the introduction of the sponsor to the events cycle, providing account management of key stakeholders and clients. In addition to leading the events cycle you will be accountable for the growth of new sponsorship opportunities, finding innovative ways to manage the end to end cycle of new, profitable products.
The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding and experience in B2B management, large scale events, sponsorship and partnerships. You will need to have a strong understanding of CRM systems and have experience in the Microsoft office and project management tool set.
This fantastic position requires an inventive and original mindset with a strong focus and attention to detail. You will have excellent communication skills in order to coordinate across departments and manage high profile clients. The ideal candidate must be a collaborative team player who works across different time zones but can also work independently when working in a fast paced environment. You will have opportunities to boost your salary of £38,000 with an annual bonus of 15% by hitting achievable targets.
- Leading of cross functional teams, ensuring complete delivery of projects and sponsor
- Development of new sponsorship opportunities, discovering new ways to reach client goals
- Working closely with the internal teams of stakeholders, including; sales, programme office, marketing, brand, digital, content delivery and PR
- Deliverables are assigned and actioned via the Salesforce CRM platform to be carried out by the delivery teams
- Attain sign off before project deadline, with timeframes set out by internal teams and department delivery
- Reporting of key issues, milestones to key sponsorship delivery managers and internal stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- Essential business to business account management
- Working in a sponsorship and partnership environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of events and event lifecycle
- Demonstration of business acumen and commercial awareness
- Strong understanding of CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and other project management tools.
If you think you would be a perfect fit for this position, please send me your most recent version of your CV to email@example.com.