Social Strategist / Content Manager - Digital - Boutique London agency - to £48k
This boutique London agency, with a strength in Digital, Content, Branding and Events have a rare role for a Socially savvy candidate, with superb digital skills, to join them and help drive forward the Social/ Content strategy for the agency and its clients.
Reporting into the Business Director, the Social Strategist will actively help the business achieve its objectives and growth targets and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
As Social Strategist, you will manage the social media team to deliver the social media strategy, content planning and community management for a number of exciting brands throughout the business across FMCG, luxury, retail, FS and tech sectors.
And of course, you will be a highly motivated, creative individual with a passion for connecting clients to their current and future customers through the most relevant and successful social media channels.
The role of Social Strategist:
- Oversee the social strategy and content planning, community management implementation and optimisation for clients’ social campaigns and programmes
- Know how to tell a story in the most effective way, across the right channels
- Be confident with data, insight and social listening tools to report back on, analyse and optimise future social media campaigns
- Have solid pitch experience and confidence
- Be client facing, when needed - meeting with key clients directly – interrogating their needs
- Ensure that the agency’s wider Social capabilities are both progressive and effective – in line with market trends and client needs
Specific requirements for the Social Strategist role:
- Have a proven track record of successful social media strategies across a range of sectors
- Be an excellent writer with the ability to turn social strategy into exciting social posts and develop engaging and exciting content.
- Have solid and demonstrable leadership skills
- Proven experience in other digital offerings such as search and paid social media advertising and know how to integrate these across the social media strategy
- Solid analytical brain, able to understand a brief, recommend a strong and successful social media strategy and provide solid post-campaign analysis, social reports and future recommendations for optimisation
- Be naturally curious and stay up to date with new technologies relating to social media and ensure that clients and the business are aware of what these are and the benefits and rationale of using them
- FMCG and fashion experience is desirable
With current clients ranging from Fashion, Luxury, FMCG, Tech, Finance B2B and B2C – you’ll be working cross-channel on multiple clients and a number of exciting campaigns.
With everything from a social club, to free fruit, free breakfast on a Monday, a social bar on a Friday through to coming in late/ leaving early on your Birthday and getting additional time off to participate in charity work – there are plenty of reasons to join this agency.