Love interior design and homewares? Social media savvy? Amazing opportunity to work on a major client.
This multi-award-winning agency is one of the UK’s leaders in customer engagement. Regularly named as one of Campaign’s best places to work, this agency really cares about its people. They have an incredible client list and this role is to work on one of their lead accounts. The team is big and bubbly, and they have a great collaborative relationship with friendly clients who are equally young and dynamic.
The Social Producer Role
Reporting into an Account Director you will be responsible for managing all the organic and paid social media for a major home furnishings retailer. Working closely with the planner and data team you’ll plan content and map out the social calendar. You’ll manage the client, walking them through the plans and guiding them as necessary. You’ll then work with the creative teams to develop assets before posting directly to multiple social platforms yourself.
- 1-2 years experience as a social producer or similar disciplined role
- A sound understanding of social strategy, production, media and full-service marketing processes
- A technical understanding of social media formats and platforms
- Able to manage multiple projects, keeping internal and external stakeholders up to date at all times
- Organised and able to priortise based on shifting goalposts
- Interest in interior design and home furnishings
Salary and benefits
To £25k with fab benefits
This is a rare opportunity for the right person to work on their dream client at one of London’s most respected agencies. If you’re a social producer or Account Executive with social media experience get in touch today!