Job Title: Social Media Strategist - Digital Publishing Start-up
Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
About The Company
Exciting and compelling opportunity for a talented and ambitious social media professional to join a high growth and progressive start-up. This exciting and vibrant company specialises in digital publishing, content and production aimed at a youth/gen Z audience. They have a mission to be the leading online platform to educate and inspire this audience, providing a platform for dialogue about relevant and culturally important issues and topics. They have exciting growth plans, and are looking for ambitious and passionate people to join them on their journey. With a unique approach to content and audience, they are well positioned to achieve their goals. They are a friendly and switched on team of individuals, all working collaboratively toward the company mission.
About The Social Media Strategist Role
The Social Media Strategist will have ownership over developing insight driven social strategy for the company across multiple platforms.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Strategist:
* Drive innovative and engaging social strategy aligned to business objectives
* Come up with compelling creative ideas for social
* Analyse social data to extract insights to inform ongoing strategy development
* TOV development across different platforms
* Work closely with the founders of the start-up on business strategy
If you are a creative and commercial strong social specialist, this could be the perfect next step in your career.
Key Skills and Competencies of the Social Media Strategist:
* Experience developing effective social media strategies
* Proficiency in social analytics and insights
* Strong writing skills
* Entrepreneurial, pro-active attitude
* Interest in youth culture
For more information about the Social Media Strategist role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.