- Lovely offices in a great location.
- Thriving specialist agency.
- Highly-collaborative culture.
What you’ll be doing
As the resident social media ‘expert’, you’ll take responsibility for ensuring that all social content is delivered against a strategic plan, (and therefore contributes to client business and marketing goals), is creatively brilliant, and is effective and achievable within their budgets.
This role will require you to develop new social strategies and plans that connect and build a strong affinity with consumers. You’ll use a variety of sources to shape recommendations across a range of social channels, (e.g. competitor activity, analytics insight reports, research documents), and distil your ideas into well-articulated plans with a clear rationale.
Your remit will involve writing, delivering and managing the process of social briefs to get the best from both internal and external creative suppliers. In addition, taking an active role in directing the development of new social creative will be expected, including generating new ways of creating quality content at the scale required by your clients.
Some light-touch editing of copy and images will be required to ensure quality standards are upheld and that content is correctly tailored for each brand. Furthermore, you’ll determine evaluation requirements and produce reports to gather relevant insights across all social channels used.
Stakeholder management is another key element of this role; you will need to develop a strong day-to-day relationship with key clients and internal personnel, and you will directly manage a Social Media Executive, ensuring their output is of a high quality and on plan.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Advanced knowledge of a range of social media channels (Facebook and Instagram are a must).
- Demonstrable experience of planning and implementing successful social campaign within an agency or client-side role.
- Ability to think strategically and come up with creative solutions to challenges.
- Strong written and presentation skills.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and keep a cool head under pressure.
- An interest or passion for cycling would be highly desirable (but not a must).
A competitive salary is on offer, dependent upon experience, in addition to a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme and a fantastic culture!
Send through your CV to apply or get in touch with Rina for more information!