The successful applicant will design and implement a social media strategy in line with firm wide marketing goals.
- Produce and share daily engaging content across multi platforms
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Ensure brand consistency with wider marketing team
- Continual analysis of engagement results & tweak for improvements
- Build internal support for social with various stakeholders
What We're Looking For:
To apply you should have a proven track record of success in a similar B2B social media role.
- Experience of delivering paid social campaigns
- Ability to deliver creative content
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge with LinkedIn, Youtube and Instagram for social
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age