We are looking for a Social Media Marketing Executive to join a leading UK real estate agency to help build the brand presence and reputation online by creating content adapted to various social media channels.
An innovative company, we are looking for someone to take responsibility for the development of content creation tailored to the different social media channels, (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), including testing, follower growth and the overall plan.
Key Task & Responsibilities of the Social Media Marketing Executive:
- Creation and implementation of the social media strategy across all existing and new channels. Implementing a test, measure, learn practise.
- Develop new ideas and concepts that can be used across social channels aimed at driving engagement, working off marketing plans that you will take the lead in creating.
- Working alongside the content editor, communications, design and property management teams as well as with third parties in the form of agencies, bloggers and partnerships.
- Manage internal processes and feedback with regards to customer service issues via social media channels as well as handling incoming enquiries. You will also work with the Customer Experience Director to improve customer satisfaction.
- Development of test programme, compiling of social media reports and implementation of key learnings for all channels as well as monitoring competitor activity.
If you are analytical, flexible, quick thinking with a strong attention to detail then please apply.