Our Nottingham based client are continuing to invest in their marketing communications function and have created a new role to expand the team.Â They are a specialist, not for profit education provider offering a range of under graduate courses and are now seeking to appoint a Social Media Marketing Executive to complement their existing digital marketing team.
The Social Media Marketing Executive will be working alongside the wider team to schedule and deliver a range of social media marketing activities, blogs and broader digital marketing campaigns.
Key duties will include:
- Delivering social media marketing campaigns across a range of platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram
- Creating exciting and engaging blog articles
- Managing and reporting on all online media activity
- Managing and growing the social media presence
- Assisting with email marketing campaigns and ideas
- Writing for offline activities where necessary including press releases.
- Online advertising â€" paid and organic
This role would suit an individual who has experienced of community management, generating campaign activity across social media and who has gained practical experience within a similar role previously.
You must understand how social media marketing integrates into a wider marketing strategy and how to maximise it's potential.
You will ideally have a relevant degree in Marketing or Advertising and must have a strong knowledge of digital marketing to include SEO, PPC and Paid advertising.
Finally, strong writing skills are essential as well as the ability to use data to create reports to drive future activity.
Social Media Marketing Assistant, Â£23k â€" Nottingham