This is not a junior role!
The role is for an individual who can hit the ground running at a UK leading agency, offering insight and guidance on the social media/marketing strategy from day 1.
The client is an award winning, UK leading agency based in Leeds city centre. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to see how their work directly impacts the agency.
The successful Social Media Manager will be responsible for:
- The organising, implementation and management of multi-channel campaigns that help create brand relevance and appeal to the agency's clients.
- Managing the agency's clients social media across a breadth of media platforms, whilst exploring new and relevant channels where the brand can be represented best.
- Helping link the social media strategy with the other marketing disciplines, creating seamless and integrated social media platforms.
- Being the agency's expert on all aspects of social media, devising intelligent strategies that can drive revenue through your social media activity.
- Weekly/monthly reporting on all social media activity, with clear data measuring the success of each campaign.
- The development and execution of all social media activity.
- Develop the clients presence on a variety of social media platforms.
- Coordinating activity with other internal marketing teams.
- Constant monitoring of competitor activity within the brands field.
- Create swift and appropriate response strategies to any negative response to marketing, protecting the agency's reputation.
- Make recommendations to improve the agency's current social media activity.
- Become a point of call for any training and guidance needed on any social media activity.
- All social media activity must be aligned with the client's strategy and be differentiated from the agency's key competitors.
- Develop and implement customer engagement activities to retain and engage customers, building brand loyalty and customer recommendations
The successful Social Media Manager will be:
- Prolonged history of managing a breadth of social media channels and improving earned media usage.
- An innovative eye for digital innovation with vast awareness of developments and trends in the market.
- Strong background in digital marketing and managing digital activities, (website management, content creation, management of online journey etc.)
- Clear ability to work well with clients to inspire and develop the agency's cohesive plans.
- Ability to ensure that all activity is consistent with clients marketing strategy as well as an naturally strong creative judgement.
The successful Social Media Manager will receive a salary of between £25,000 - £30,000. Additionally, the opportunity to work in a UK leading agency based in Leeds city centre.