We are looking to hire a self-motivated, enthusiastic and creative Social Media Manager to join a global health-care organisation in Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Media Specialist to become part of something super exciting on a maternity cover contract!
The Social Media Manager is responsible for the management and content generation of social media channels (with a focus on Facebook and Instagram) across all brands.
The role will ensure that there is a strong social and local presence that delivers engaging content, builds brand identity, communicates key messages, addresses challenges and drives conversions. Your work will help support campaign activity, engage and develop the online network and drive new customers across both organic and paid activity. Working closely with an agency you will implement the 2021 social media strategy and content plan alongside the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and ensure this is rolled out throughout communication channels.
The experience we need.
- Passionate about social and digital media
- Minimum 4 years' experience in managing organic and paid social media activity - including demonstrable experience of making insight-based recommendations to improve effectiveness and reporting on ROI
- Proactive self-starter with a can-do attitude; uses initiative to make things happen
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Confident communicator - able to clearly communicate and present at all levels
- Effective team player
- Excellent writing style
- Proficient in Hootsuite, Facebook Insights, Facebook Ads Manager, remarketing and audience segmentation, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, design edits and Excel
- Managerial experience of at least one other person
They are an ever growing and ambitious household brand name with a base in the South West as well as nationally.
What you'll get in return.
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays with the option of buying/selling 5 days
- Financial and well-being support
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.