Social Media Manager - Fashion - London
£30,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Social Media Manager - The Company
This leading fashion retail brand have been established for over 40 years and work with more than 260 best-in-class retailer partners globally. They aim to grow the brand across fashion, home and entertainment sectors. As a brand they have helped shape the way people share happiness and express themselves through their iconic and creative products. They are a team of dedicated industry specialists from many specialisations: retail and sales directors, marketing strategists, writers, designers, video producers and social media-geeks who have a passion for beautiful branding and are fuelled by creating work that meets and exceeds the bar. Their marketing team has an amazing opportunity for a creatively minded Social Media Manager to join their team to help grow their brand across both new and existing social platforms.
Social Media Manager - The Role
The Social Media Manager will work across a broad spectrum of Social Channels developing new Organic and Paid strategies for engagement and growth on a global basis. This global brand are looking for a creative and tech-savvy social leader who will drive the growth of social media platforms and will ultimately multiply the number of fans, followers and engagement. You will be responsible for creating amazing social content and telling the story of the brand in an engaging and inspiring way. Passionate about culture and fashion and always on trend, you are a natural storyteller and love to push the boundaries of creativity. You will be responsible for producing impactful and engaging social content and campaigns ensuring their social feeds are elevated, curated and reflect their brand DNA. They're a small-dedicated team doing big things - open-mindedness, positivity, agility and adaptability are critical for this fast paced role.
* Deliver visually inspiring imagery and engaging copy that reflects the brand
* Develop inspiring social content that actively grows their global channel communities, from scheduling, engaging with fans, and helping to produce thumb-stopping imagery across a range of social-media platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, Instagram Stories, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) including production of photography, video, graphics and GIFs
* Work closely with other departments, using the wealth of in-house talent to showcase the brand across all social channels to execute marketing campaigns that drive awareness and conversion
* Maintain knowledge of current social media trends. Assisting the marketing team with social-media pitches and new business research
* Work with the VP of Marketing to help manage agency partners, such as setting goals, objectives, and KPIs on an annual/Quarterly/Monthly basis
* Measure and report performance of all campaigns and channels using social media tools, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
* Manage social media budget
* Assisting with photoshoots: must be experienced or comfortable with prop and set styling. Prior experience is an asset
Social Media Manager - Key Skills
* Agency, Fashion, beauty experience would be an asset but not limited to this. FMCG experience is a plus
* Micro-influencer experience would be an asset
* Exceptional storytelling ability and creative writing skills
* Proven success in international markets
* Knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Sprout, Schedugram, Bit.ly and Photoshop and other social analytics and scheduling media platforms
* Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube
* Organized, self-managing, yet definitely a team player, working well collaboratively is a must
* Demonstrated success executing social media campaigns, and as part of an integrated seasonal campaign
* Ability to collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to develop interdepartmental reports, strategies & activation plans
If this is the Social Media Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "KATE BERGMAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kate Bergman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7235 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.