Do you have a creative, curious and digital mindset? An opportunity to join an independent digital creative agency at a very exciting time of transformation is up for grabs, read on to find out more…….
Our Client is an outstanding digital agency based in London who are independent and pride themselves on delivering exceptional creative thinking to their enviable client base. Although fiercely independent and creatively lead this agency punch well above their weight and work with some incredible brands.
The Social Media Manager will lead the agency's in-house social media team of content creators for one of their global travel and lifestyle clients, acting as guardian across social content output. You will lead the production and publishing of social media creative content for core and emerging social channels - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube - and build a trusted relationship with the Agency's client and their global stakeholders. And at all times, have your eyes on the must-follow travel and lifestyle accounts on Instagram and ideally have your own vibrant social presence.
As Social Media Manager your role will be to create a highly motivated team with high quality and rapid work processes, setting the tempo and expectations for the wider agency and client team as well as:
- identify, communicate and action opportunities to optimise performance, utilising learnings to improve results
- liaise with key stakeholders to support local content marketing deliverables
- support internal process for customer care communications
- maintain a cutting-edge understanding of best practices, features and tactics within the social space
- produce content calendars and themes which build on brand goals
- develop a deep understanding of customers, competitors and industry trends
- commercial accountability and management of paid social performance, production and travel budgets
Is it you?
As Social Media Manager you must have at least 4+ years of experience in social media marketing and a good understanding of European markets and audiences and liaising directly with international client teams is essential. You have demonstrable proven success in delivering strong organic growth, curating content and delivering positive long term social engagement and you use your undoubted intelligence to challenge, disrupt and question thinking. You have a great eye for good art direction and copywriting and your entrepreneurial and innovative thinking enables you to take a risk, break new ground. You come with excellent time management, prioritisation and proactivity skills, and of managing a team, and a bonus if you have experience in another European market.
- must have a full driver license for a minimum of one year to be considered
This is a great opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join an agency who are at a very exciting time of transformation. So if you would like to be the editor-in-chief, taking pride in every piece of content the team produces and caring about the feedback from audiences, and pan-European stakeholders, and are able to show the worth of the work, then we urge you to get in touch today.
Salary: £50K plus benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Our client has a small close-knit committed team whose personal qualities are just as important as the skills they bring to the team. An intelligent, passionate self-starter who truly cares about the work you do will will thrive in this team, and you will succeed in this team if you are someone who is proud of their achievements but driven to improve and achieve more.
We are excited to tell you more, so if you are interested and feel that you tick the above then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter