Social Media Manager, Milton Keynes -
We have partnered with a rapidly growing marketing agency based in Milton Keynes who are seeking an ambitious Social Media Manager to join their successful team of marketing experts. This role is offering an unmissable opportunity to take your next step into a dynamic organisation who have a well-established client base from a broad range of sectors. Due to the genuine scope for personal development and career growth, it is essential you are pro-active, motivated and driven to succeed.
Working in a small but focussed team this role combines marketing strategies, communications and social media management skills. On behalf of the agency and their clients, you will be tasked with developing social media strategies, build or enhance presence and deliver campaigns across multiple platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Day to day your tasks will include:
- Devising social media strategies, utilising paid advertising campaigns
- Developing social media plans and managing budgets
- Set up and manage social media campaigns and create messaging and posts
- Ensure all social media content is consistent and on brand
- Analyse performance of social media campaigns and produce reports for clients
- Research competitor activity and keep up to date with social media trends
What are they looking for?
- A proactive social media marketing specialist with 3-5 years’ experience ideally within the food and beverages sector
- Proven experience of analysing social media campaigns to measure, ROI, engagement and performance.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work across multiple sectors
- A genuine interest in keeping up to date with social media trends
This is an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Marketer to join a vibrant agency. Due to the location of the office this role will be commutable from Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Buckingham, Aylesbury, Leighton Buzzard, Wellingborough, Oxford and most parts of Buckinghamshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.