This vibrant B2B company specialises in people, both through recruitment and training, and need a well-rounded Social Media Manager to lead content across their 3 global brands!
This exciting B2B company is a trusted supplier of talent to some of the UK's most sought after and valued educational institutions. A personable Social Media Manager would fit perfectly into their warm, social and friendly office based near Liverpool Street station.
The Social Media Manager will lead the multi-platform content for 3 brands, setting the standard for charming, consistent and creative content for a diverse audience. This company is going from strength to strength following a strong end to 2019, so a Social Media Manager that's confident leading organic and paid social campaigns would shine.
About the Social Media Manager Role
As Social Media Manager, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a fast-paced role with exposure to B2B and B2C audiences.
Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager:
- Lead end-to-end social media campaigns across multiple platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and more
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels from the Digital Marketing Manager to the wider group marketing team to craft an industry-leading social media plan that will influence overall marketing output
- Become an integral part of 2020's social media development
Desired skills of the Social Media Manager:
- Ideally 3+ years' experience in social media
- Ideally, a background in B2B
- A personable attitude, great time-management skills and high attention to detail
The Social Media Manager will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £28k to £36k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a competitive holiday package, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Social Media Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.