Social Media Manager
Are you a talented Social Media Manager with experience managing large global accounts?
International digital performance agency seeks a forward-thinking Social Media Manager to take on one of their Global Accounts.
This is an exciting and varied role which could be the perfect fit for a diligent self-starter with a drive to excel within a constantly evolving cutting-edge agency. Their client base is extensive and include household names such as Costa, Harrods, Merlin, Muller and more. They are looking for a candidate who has agency experience managing large accounts with an international presence. They offer amazing benefits including extensive training, private health care, 24 days holiday and flexible working.
Role and Responsibilities
- Social media management:
- Content creation and management across a key clients global Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Viber accounts.
- Managing the content calendar.
- Concepting ideas and creating copy and content calendars, and working with copywriters and designers to deliver assets.
- Liaising directly with the client about the day to day running of the channels as well as reporting on the progress of key KPIs.
- Advising on best practice per social media platform.
- Influencer marketing:
- Responsible for the day to day management of influencer marketing campaigns for various clients.
- Pulling together influencer long lists using various agency tools and desk research.
- Managing the communication process between influencers, from NDA to contract to briefing and then content approvals.
- Campaign reporting referencing client KPIs.
- You are a social media expert with a passion for content and both creative and strategic flair.
- You have 2-3 years' experience in a similar role, preferable at an agency.
- You're a perfectionist and understand the importance of getting content right the first time.
- You're comfortable with being client facing.
- You're an excellent manager of your own time.
- This is a vibrant and fast paced office that will be the perfect platform for you as a hardworking and driven individual.
- Your social media and communication skills both on and offline will propel you further in your career here, they are an extremely collaborative office with a social environment.
- They are looking for someone who will bring fresh ideas to the table and challenge the norms.
If you are looking to take the plunge into a new and exciting social media role then apply today!