Are you a Social Media specialist who is looking for a role in which you can develop and drive the Social Media strategy? Do you want to work for one of the most recognisable global consultancy firms based in London? If so then the below role is for you.
You will be responsible for social media strategy, projects and campaigns, collaborating on ideas and developing best in class social practice. The aim of the Social Media Lead is to ensure delivery of an audience-first experience across the company's digital platforms.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for driving the social strategy, managing the key brand social accounts, split testing different types of content and initiatives and implementing a social listening project.
- You will be a confident writer, a result of your previous experience in social / digital media or creative writing, or perhaps previous studies involving writing or editing.
- You will be leading and managing key social campaigns and other digital initiatives from start to finish and collaborating across teams with colleagues from business development, brand and communications.
- Manage key stakeholders at all levels across the business, sharing best practice through training and workshops and raising your profile as a digital leader in the company.
What skills do you need?
- Have experience in social media as a partial or full focus of a previous role.
- Experience in social listening.
- Creative writing or writing for social channels an advantage.
- Have led training sessions or workshops before, ideally relating to social best practice.
- Comfortable leading social media projects and can demonstrate examples of successful projects you have led from start to finish.