We are proud to be recruiting exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager to join one of the UK and Worlds leading luxury media and events organisations.
The flagship publication is a monthly magazine containing lifestyle content aimed at an affluent audience, that's been in print for over 30 years and is now distributed 55 different countries.
In addition, the company holds regular consumer and industry events, including awards ceremonies and collaborations with some of the works most high profile luxury brands.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, the role provides an exciting career opportunity where personal growth and advancement is aligned to the rapid development of a fast-growing company.
- Delivering the digital marketing strategy to drive brand awareness, website traffic and sales of own-brand products and events, specifically through social media and content marketing
- Owning and driving content planning and deployment across all social media channels
- Using social media channels to drive newsletter subscribers in order to build a high-quality audience database
- Producing regular reporting on audience activity and analysing data to make recommendations for optimisation and new business opportunities
- Live coverage of events and shows, utilising on-the-ground teams when remote coverage is required
- At least three year's digital marketing and paid social media experience, ideally in a publishing, digital media and/or subscriptions based environment
- A track record of delivering digital marketing and social media strategies with proven ROI
- Evidence of being data-driven, motivated by insights and digital media performance
- The ability to dissect large amounts of data to create audience insights and performance measures
- A passion for luxury brands and lifestyle products.
With the opportunity for international travel, attending events such as the Monaco Yacht show, as well as fantastic career development opportunities this is an amazing opening for a high calibre digital marketing professional.
If you feel like this could be your next challenge, please apply immediately with your latest CV.