Growing government organisation based in London seeking Social Media Manager
About the role
Working alongside head of Marketing you will devise, curate and lead a social media content plan across all social channels designed to engage key stakeholders and create an interactive relationship between media, businesses and the organisation. You will lead and grow online communities/followers and organic content, reach and engagement, and to deliver measurable results. Further responsibilities will include;
- Take ownership of social media marketing strategy to drive engagement and retention of their members.
- Devise and implement strategies for developing and disseminating content across social digital channels.
- Manage internal social media team and regional team to drive performance.
- Work with senior stakeholders and regional marketing teams to meet social media marketing requirements.
- Provide reporting and analysis on social media activity and budgets to increase ROI.
- Must have proven management skills with the ability to train and develop junior team members.
- Must have extensive, demonstrable experience with social media channels, optimisation and campaign management.
- Must have experience with B2C and B2B online marketing strategy and execution.
- Proven experience delivering impactful social media campaigns (paid and organic).
- Demonstrable experience translating concepts and ideas into tangible timelines and budgets.
- Previous social media management experience within a government, membership body or non profit organisation would be advantageous.
- Flexi time working
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Season ticket loan cycle to work scheme and much more