AWESOME JOB ALERT! This B2C brand is adventurous and looking for someone who can make an impact with social!
I'm looking for a Social Media Expert to lead and execute the social media strategy. You will also be responsible for the CRM growth, continued engagement, retention and conversion of email subscribers.
- Lead social marketing tactics fostering fan engagement and acquisition.
- Manage, develop, coordinate, and publish relevant content to serve consumer insights and needs.
- Develop a content calendar and plan social content, holding regular updates with marketing.
- Manage social platforms using our distinctive, knowledgeable, and friendly tone of voice
- Structure and conduct engagement with consumers through social media marketing channels as a means to spark positive interactions/recommendations for product sales and brand.
- Lead and oversee paid media with performance agency.
- Plan social customer care & response rate, and crisis management on social working closely with PR and contact centre.
- Collaborate with key cross-functional groups to ensure social media is integrated
- Grow the email subscriber base with high quality opted-in sign ups.
- Actively plan and carry out eCRM and Email initiatives, campaigns, projects, roadmaps and ongoing activity.
- Oversee all customer & prospect email communications, including regular/trigger-based emails, service emails and adhoc requirements, ensuring that all communications are delivered to brand guidelines.
- Manage and develop the different touch points to collect data, upload, maintain, segment and profile the database and ensuring data best practices align with GDPR.
- Analyse and report (weekly/monthly/adhoc) on the performance of social marketing and emails, reviewing results by tactic to proactively recognise and optimise interactions with audience. Develop best practices based on results, industry trends, and competitive audits.
- Gather insights from monitoring and analytics to define next-generation social marketing and eCRM opportunities.
- Proven track record of executing b2c social media strategies, content and leveraging data driven analysis to drive strategic direction
- Experience interacting within online communities and platforms, actively participating a brand on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
- Experience in an email marketing & CRM role within an ecommerce or email-led business.
- Experience working with CRM databases, email platforms and tracking, measurement and analytic tools.
- Good creative appreciation and copy writing skills with the ability to contribute fresh and innovative ideas.
- Strong collaboration skills and experience working as a team player.Passionate about digital