Job Title: Social Media & Community Manager
Salary: 30 to 40k (depending on experience) - 20+ days' holiday, health, pension
About the World Leading Travel and Tourism Technology Platform
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successfulSocial Media and Community Manager to join their multi-national digital marketing team. This fast-pacedSocial media and Community Manager role will be highly focused on driving more engagement with the leisure, travel and tourism technology platforms social channels. A creative mind with experience in establishing outstanding brand reputation within the social media universe would be perfect for their ambitious and innovative culture.
The Social Media and Community Manager will be joining a globally spanning organisation with over 20 offices worldwide. This global technology platform is an award-winning, "Best Leisure, Travel and Tourism App 2018" based in London. As Social Media and Community Manager you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success.
About the Social Media and Community Manager Role
As Social Media and Community Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your writing and content management skills in an exciting, fast-paced and creative environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media and Community Manager:
* You mastermind evergreen, multi-platform, social media marketing strategies
* You will create a social listening mechanism for timely responses to industry trends and customer reviews
* You will work both in a team and independently to deliver both bespoke and innovative social content
* You will develop and manage social media editorial and campaign calendars
About the Social Media and Community Manager
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Social Media & Community Manager:
* Ideally 2 years' experience in social media management
* Excellent writing and content management skills
* Experience in working with and tracking organic social media analytics and social listening
* Great communication skills and an ability to liaise with people from a diverse background
The Social Media and Community Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from 30 to 40k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Social Media and Community Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Stephen Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890