Are you an experienced social media manager with people management and paid social experience. If so read on!
Social Media Manager-£35,000-£45,000-London
One of the countries fastest growing brands with a dynamic and friendly marketing team you'll benefit from ongoing training and support to help you achieve and grow your role as Social Media Manager.
As Social Media Manager you will be working closely with the digital team and content writers to develop a strategy that will maximise a strong brand presence. You will also be responsible for:
- Building five core social media channels across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and YouTube
- Creating regular and innovative social media content that engages directly with the core demographic of each social media channel
- Creating and executing an overarching social media strategy with commercial objectives to help reach lead generation targets
- Supporting the wider digital team in content outreach, SEO and other digital objectives
- Managing social media PPC campaigns and monitoring ti improve CPA performance
To be considered for this Social Media Manager role you will have:
- Previous experience in social media
- Experience in managing paid social media campaigns
- Experience of creating and implementing social media strategies
- People management experience
- Experience of weekly and monthly reporting on performance and ROI
Is this sounds like you then apply now!
Social Media Manager-£35,000-£45,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.