Social Media Manager
I am working with a market leading luxury resort in Cheshire, searching for a talented Social Media Manager.
- Social Media Management – full responsibility over social media strategy and content outputs across all platforms
- Digital advertising – with support from a digital agency, you will manage Google and Facebook advertising, as well as other PPC platforms. Ads must be effective and highly targeted.
- SEO and Digital PR – Monitor and maintain SEO positions though website content and digital outreach. Lead the Digital PR, and influencer outreach marketing (with support of an agency).
- Content generation – liaise with internal departments for story generation to use across all platforms. Alongside the written content, you will take a main role in producing video, photography and media to promote the resort.
- Digital Presence and third parties – ensure that content is up to date for all third party websites
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role, with a focus on Social Media & Digital marketing
- Ability to create exciting social media content for B2C audience
- Excellent creative copywriting skills
- Experience with CMS, CRM, and newsletter systems (some Google Analytics experience is desirable)
- Experience working for a B2C organisation in a marketing function, ideally in the tourism / leisure destination sector
- Highly organised and adept at managing multiple tasks
- Knowledge of SEO and digital PR tactics
- A creative mind and willingness to try new techniques
- Facebook PPC and Google PPC knowledge
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Confidence in approaching a range of customers and internal stakeholders
- A hardworking, can-do attitude and a dedication to achieve the best results at all times
Please contact email@example.com for more details!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.