A global organisation who have been awarded one of the 'Best Places to Work' by PR Week. Based in a vibrant part of Central London, the expanding Strategy & Creative Team are looking for a Social Media Manager to provide hands-on support and guidance across all social media for a varied client base across FMCG, Technology, Finance and Travel.
Sitting in the central Creative and Strategy team, managing Social Media for the company and clients across UK and Global markets.
This role will include:
- Managing end to end campaigns across organic and paid social across all social channels i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Utilising copywriting skills to create and edit social media copy and content.
- Responsible for community management, schedule content and report on campaign performance using tools such as Sprout and Hootsuite.
- Focusing on brand awareness with some direct response campaigns.
- Utilising different tone of voice depending on the brand.
- Working collaborating with design and account teams.
Main criteria for the position:
- Must have solid organic and paid social experience.
- Exceptional copywriting skills to deliver engaging content.
- Strong communicator, able to articulate ideas, liaise with internal teams and clients in an effective and concise manner.
- Design skills such as Photoshop and Illustrator are a bonus.
- Team player with strong attention to detail.
If this role sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now!
Social Media Manager
|Job Title:||Social Media Manager|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Daniela Mamica|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2020 09:55|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
South West London, London
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Ad Operations Executive
£22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Photographer / Videographer - Consumer Brand
Website & Analytics Executive
£30k - 34k per year