A Social Media & Influencer Marketing Lead is needed for an award-winning brand strategy and integrated marketing comms agency near Bath. This role needs someone who's a real doer. Someone who is hands-on with paid and organic, as well as leading social strategy with regular client contact. Once established, you can shape your own destiny growing your own department in one of the coolest agencies in the South West, delivering award winning work.
Post pandemic, this position can work from home on a part-time basis. The agency are really relaxed about remote working but collaboration is paramount, as is being a visible leader to your team, which is why it's important to be in the office some of the time each week.
The experience we need.
- Proven track record as a Social Media Senior Account Manager / Social Media Lead / Social Media Account Director in an agency environment
- Experience acting as the main point of contact for client briefs delivering effective social media & influencer campaigns for brands
- Ability to own the delivery of a range of social media and influencer marketing campaigns for a very large across multiple geographic regions globally, with the help of two experienced Account Executives
- Experience managing account executives (or similar people) in an agency or social media team environment
- Experience of working with and managing influencers is preferred
- Ambitious, positive and outgoing personality - you'll have outstanding interpersonal skills and will be able to own the room when talking to marketing directors from big brands about social media and influencer marketing as a core marketing channel.
The Social Media & Influencer Marketing Lead's key objective is to be one of the best account handlers delivering the best service to the agency's clients. The Social Media team should reflect the considerable ambition of the agency and you'll help drive that ambition (with the support of a talented senior management team who've got your back from day one).
You'll deliver world class relationships and project management within social media and influencer marketing. This role needs someone who is equally happy being hands-on setting up social campaigns across paid and organic, as they are thrashing out social strategy with global brands. That means the right personality is all important. We need someone who has gravitas and is dedicated to delivering first-class work but has no arrogance and loves making things happen both on the tools and through mentoring a close-knit team.
A tier one independent agency with a really strong leadership team, clear values and objectives, and an enviable client base of well-known consumer brands with global reach. You won't be a cog in a wheel here, or part of a bigger machine. It's about doing the best work, not selling ideas to the client that won't solve their problems.
Their office is outstanding in many ways (you have to see it to believe it) and you'll be working alongside some of the best in the industry.
What you'll get in return.
In return you will be working for one of the most ambitious, successful and growing independent agencies in the South West with an awesome team and fantastic offices, although for now you'll be onboarding and fully set up to work from home without the need to wait until lockdown is over.
On offer is a competitive salary, excellent benefits and plenty of room for progression.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!