This thriving Social Marketing Agency - part of a larger integrated communications group - is looking to hire a new Social Media Analyst to join its close-knit, friendly and rapidly growing (due to a bunch of recent new business wins) Planning & Insights team. This team is a crucial part of the agency’s success, with all of their work backed by unparalleled social insights.
In this role you’ll be responsible for understanding consumer mind-sets through ongoing and ad hoc projects, and applying the findings directly to a wide variety of exciting clients (across sectors such as FMCG, Retail, Finance, Pharma, Travel & Property). A strong interest in data is an absolute must in this role, with a specific interest in Social Media data.
Previous experience using social listening tools (e.g. Brandwatch etc.) would be beneficial, as well as a curious, inquisitive mindset, that enjoys problem-solving. The ability to answer the 'why' – why people do the things they do? – is also important. It would suit a candidate who strives to balance innovative and creative thinking, with mathematical and data-led foundations, and is looking to further develop their understanding of business and marketing insights.
Social Insights Analyst - Role & Responsibilities:
- Using third-party and proprietary social analytics tools to generate analysis
- Analysing large, complex datasets to create actionable insights
- Delivering findings in written qualitative and quantitative insight reports
- Contributing to innovation in analysis methodologies
- Keeping on top of trends in data analysis and social media
- Continuing to proactively learn and develop your skill set as an Analyst
- Involvement in client meetings and presentations
Social Insights Analyst - Qualities & Skills:
- Solid agency experience in a role in which you have analysed datasets, and drawn insights from them
- A high degree of logic, accuracy and attention to detail, as well as strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience of report-writing and presenting, and the ability to make the complicated simple
- A knowledge of the marketing environment and wider culturally-relevant issues
- An understanding of the digital and social media landscape, emerging trends, software and platforms
- A natural curiosity and understanding of consumer behaviours and mindsets
If you're a bit of social media data-whizz, keen to join a thriving social marketing agency as a Social Insights Analyst, then please get in touch and apply today.
We apologise but we cannot respond to all unsuccessful applications.