Job Title: Social Media Executive – Property Company
Salary: Up to £28K depending on experience + benefits.
About the Company
One of the UK’s leading estate agency/property groups is looking for social media specialist to join their in-house marketing team in the newly created role of Social Media Executive. With a head office in Central London, and franchise offices across the UK, they are a collaborative and forward thinking property company. The head office team has a flat structure and an open, friendly environment. The new Social Media Executive will become a key member of the multi-disciplined in-house marketing team, and will have the opportunity to learn, grow and develop.
About the Social Media Executive role
The new Social Media Executive will report in to the Marketing Manager, and will have the opportunity to develop their social media skills and experience.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Executive:
- Manage the company’s social media platforms, driving engagement and follower growth.
- Plan and create engaging social content.
- Come up with innovative new ideas for social channels.
- Analyse social activity, reporting on metrics.
- Stay on top of the latest trends and innovations on social that the company can leverage.
You’ll be a passionate and talented social media professional, looking to take your social media career to the next level as part of a collaborative team.
Skills and experience needed for the Social Media Executive role:
- Minimum 1-2 years social media experience, either in-house or agency.
- Knowledge of social trends and innovations on platforms including Instagram.
- Confident, personable nature.
- Experience using social media management and analytics tools.
For more information about the Social Media Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning agencies in the industry.