A multinational FMCG company is looking for a native Japanese speaking Social Media Executive to join their London hub to create content across social media channels on a 6-month day rate contract.
You will join the digital department during a very important digital transformation phase and will provide quality communications across a range of social media channels.
Please note: the core hours for this position are 2.00am - 11.00am (London time) in order to align with Japanese trading hours.
- Supporting with editorial content planning and post scheduling
- Daily monitoring of company's social media accounts
- Assessing inbound messages and user profiles before engagement
- Drafting responses with the support of a pre-approved response book / other sources
- Collaborating with different business functions on response approvals and response book update
- Preparing data analysis reports on content and engagement performance
- Fluent English and native Japanese with excellent copywriting skills in both languages
- Professional, hands-on experience in social media management in a Social Media Coordinator or similar role
- Previous experience in external communications
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
If you are interested in this position or would like more information then please apply today.