An ambitious Social Media Executive is urgently needed to join this people focused integrated agency in South West London.
This is a creative agency with a people-first approach. They've invested a lot of time in understanding people; As a result of this research they have a good understanding of what relationships people actually want to have with brands.
It's this deep understanding of human behaviour and how brains work that drives everything they do, and lead to what they call 'human first ideas' that connect with people in a relevant, meaningful and effective way - and it's why they've made social a fully-integrated function, at the heart of the agency.
Reporting to the Social Media Manager, this role plays a critical part developing and executing industry-leading social media campaigns and content. The Social Media Exec will manage the day to day running of key client social channels, as well as being responsible for content calendar planning and acting as social editorial guardian to ensure highest quality management across all social channels.
- Liaising with brand stakeholders and internal agency teams to deliver best-in-class social channels and presence
- Manage all brand publishing and community engagement; monitoring social channels, directly engaging users and identifying / reacting to breaking news or trends
- Support on development of content strategies that successfully engage audiences and guide users on planned brand journeys
- Contribute to idea generation for social campaigns and creative assets;
- Develop innovative social content plans and calendars, alongside the creative and team, to successfully engage target audiences, contributing to brand and campaign objectives
- Advise on best use of communications in social to achieve desired brand and audience results, as well as feeding optimisation recommendations into the wider creative team
- Manage social media content and channel publishing; collaborating with all internal departments and stakeholders to deliver the business social strategy
- Champion social within the agency, regularly sharing updates on latest trends, platform developments and content opportunities - with recommendations for usage
- Support the team and personnel across all social clients, projects and ad hoc requirement
- Produce social copy under brand Tone of Voice guidelines
- Edit and proof incoming social copy from clients and third party marketing agencies
- Identify influencer outreach opportunities to create brand-relevant partnership programs and content.
- Expert understanding of social channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Experience with social listening, publishing and scheduling tools / CMS
- Previous experience of detailed calendar planning for always-on and campaign based content
- Excellent social copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills with good attention to detail
- Great presentation skills; ability to effectively communicate creative ideas and strategic plans to internal team, clients and partner agencies
- Have a passion for social creativity and knowledge of best-in-class work
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator
- 1 - 2 years' experience in creative social marketing / community management
- Collaborative - ability to build positive relationships held within the team and with every department
- Always ready to go the extra mile and always up for a laugh
- 'one team' mentality
- Positive, 'can do' attitude that embodies the agency's behaviours (Actively Listen, Speak Clearly, Adapt, Simplify)
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply immediately.