Are you someone who really loves Social Media no matter whether its for work or personal? Do you really understand the impact social media has and all its possibilities? If so then read on as this one is for you!
Our client is an established independent Content Marketing Agency with a huge presence in both the B2B and B2C space, working with some exciting brands that don’t like to conform to the norm.
Yes this agency has an award winning creative team and yes the client services department continue to deliver continual growth year on year. However, what stands out for us is the personality of the agency.
They treat each and ever person as an adult. They don’t like to micro manage. So just as long as you don’t take advantage of their approach then you are given room to breathe.
Due to ongoing growth this agency is now seeking a Social Media Executive to join their digital team on a FREELANCE basis to begin with.
This is a great opportunity for a confident, ambitious and passionate Social Media Executive with a good knowledge and understanding of B2B or B2C social media to work under the General Manager to produce head turning social media activity. Working within the digital team, you will help to plan and deliver integrated digital campaigns of all sizes and budgets. This will involve:
- Managing and taking ownership of social media campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Writing social content, including blogs and promoting campaign activity through social channels
- Monitoring and reporting against all social media activity.
- Facilitate the production of link worthy, useful content and community outreach, working with other internal teams or external agencies/suppliers as relevant.
- Managing social media listening and influencer engagement programs
- Maintain awareness of competitor social media strategy.
- Reviewing performance, carrying out research and making recommendations to our clients for improvement.
- Compiling daily and weekly reports as required, presenting to clients.
- Taking responsibility for the quality control of all materials and communications for your campaigns.
In return for your skills and experience as a Social Media Executive, the client is offering a broad day rate based on experience ranging between £150-250 per day.
If you think you are the freelance Social Media Executive we are seeking then please click on the apply button today and send your CV to Tom Howe for further information.