Social Media Executive
Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
An international consumer sector giant is expanding its marketing team in the UK ahead of their aggressive growth plans across the country. They’re looking for an experienced Social Media Executive from a B2C (consumer) background, ideally restaurants or FMCG.
A well-regarded brand across the world, but with new beginnings in the UK, this restaurant giant has delivered the best quality food and drink for over 70 years to its die-hard customer base.
When you join this established brand, you’ll work with a diverse team ranging from experienced old timers to new starts that all have one thing in common; a passion for pushing the brand and delivering the best.
The Social Media Executive
Joining a small team, you’ll be a social media fanatic and become the main point of contact to ensure customers are kept updated. You’ll work with stakeholders from across the business, from marketing through to customer service. Your aim will be to be build a social community and regularly update the customer base on new campaigns and store openings.
You’ll work closely with the head of department to deliver across social media platforms, customer service, email correspondents and marketing campaigns.
Your skills and experience
You’ll be a Social Media fanatic with:
- Degree educated- ideally marketing/ communications related.
- Proven experience building a followership across social platforms.
- Understanding of the best platforms to utilise in a consumer environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, as well a personable approach and creative flair.
- Experience with customer service is a must.
- Experience in brand management ideal.