Reports to: Content Manager
Hours: Mon-Fri 09.30 – 17.30
To drive increased global awareness and usage of D&AD products by building a community of advocates in the UK and key international markets who engage with the brand and ultimately become positive ambassadors for D&AD towards their own peer networks.
- Strategic ownership of all D&AD social media channels
- Devise and execute a unique plan to drive global market and audience growth for all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
- Ensure appropriate tone of voice is applied and values are represented in communication and interaction with customers via all channels
- Manage and execute social media content calendar
- Produce weekly social schedule across all channels to deploy integrated marketing campaigns
- Create, produce and publish effective and engaging digital content relevant to audiences across key international markets, including but not restricted to dandad.org, inside.dandad.org, social platforms, video, e-comms
- Support weekly social media and content performance reports
- Be informed on social media trends and developments, making recommendations to management on new initiatives that should be adopted
- Brief assets and work with teams (PR, design, content, etc.) to create exclusive, shareable, social media content specific to different platforms
- Ownership of community management, seeding content, moderating comments and conversations and responding to queries on D&AD social media channels
- Work with the Content Manager to build and develop global ambassador and influencer networks
- Work with D&AD CEO and President as an advisor/ghost-writer for social
- Define social listening requirements and identify and manage the right tools
- Keep abreast of competitors and audience through regular monitoring
- Leverage monthly analytics, reporting and feedback on social performance including continuous improvement on existing social channels
- Support teams across the global function/local markets – providing materials, guidance and direction for US, Brazil, Germany, France, Australia, Japan, China, etc.
- Cover lectures, awards, judging and other D&AD events and produce authentic stories around them to deepen engagement with D&AD’s community
- Work to KPIs provided by Content Manager, such as followers growth, engagement level, traffic to website, bounce rate, overall reach, leads etc.
- Work with the digital channels, D&AD brand and marketing team to ensure that social content is shared and linked across the D&AD digital eco-system
- 2+ years experience of Social Media Management with demonstrable knowledge of global social strategies
- Experience creating and publishing for web and social media
- Excellent copywriting, proof-reading and copy-editing skills with excellent attention to detail
- Grounding in SEO and understanding of content marketing technologies
- Proven ability to communicate editorial content
- Candidates need to have a good grasp of Marketing fundamentals (audience, proposition, channels) yet have plenty of imagination to re-think and re-invent the approach, if necessary
- Good quantitative skills needed to brief, interrogate and absorb insight from analysis and research
- Must have an informed opinion about the role of Social Media and brands – how best to engage and connect with audiences without becoming inauthentic or unrealistic
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Additional, preferred skills
- Passionate about the creative industries, particularly agencies and studios within the advertising, design, digital and production worlds
In order to comply with the Prevention of Illegal Working, Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act, you will need to provide appropriate documentation that proves that you are eligible to work in the UK.
D&AD is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity. It is our commitment that no member of staff or job applicant will be treated less favourably on the grounds of their sex, marital or parental status, race, colour, nationality, religion, belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or gender reassignment.