Job Title: Social Media Executive - UK Leading Estate Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £25K - £28K
Benefits: Flexible working hours, 20 Days Holiday, Birthday off work!
Leading UK Estate Agent, with a global presence of residential properties across the UK and Europe and over 100 offices in the UK. Listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a franchisor of a group of other renowned estate agents. With a well-respected name within the industry, they are committed to constantly delivering a highly professional service to their clients.
Collaborative, friendly, vibrant, and hardworking team, there are huge opportunities for progression and growth within this organisation.
About the Social Media Executive Role
The leading Agency currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented Social Media Executive to join their Marketing team. You will be the sole person managing their social media accounts, helping their platforms expand.
Key Responsibilities of the Social Media Executive:
- Report into the Marketing Manager, and work in collaboration with the PR Executive and the Graphic Designer.
- Take ownership and manage the Estate Agent’s Social Media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Create innovative and original content, which is to be scheduled regularly to build the organisations’ engagement, followers, and brand awareness.
- Upskill and educate offices on social media.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Manager to generate social media strategies and campaign ideas.
- Track and measure the success of campaigns using analytics and weekly reporting.
You are a Social Media guru, with a proven track record of increasing engagement and growing an organisation’s social media platforms to the next level!
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Social Media role.
- A Social Media guru, and a genuine passion for Social Media.
- Proven track record of building an organisations’ following, engagement and attracting overall awareness; through organic social.
- The ability to juggle multiple social media accounts and keep up to date on the latest trends.
- Confident, great attention to detail and self-motivated.
- Excellent written / Copywriting skills.
- Experience using Hootsuite or a similar tool.
For more information about the Social Media Executive role or to apply, please email Ornella via Ornellas@reuben-sinclair.com or call me directly on 02038927890.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.