Robert Half is currently working with a leading Food & Beverage PR Agency that are looking for a Social Media Executive, preferably with a strong passion within this field.
The successful Social Media Executive will thrive on being part of a dynamic environment, embracing the professional challenges and positive energy that comes with a fast-paced agency. They will be social savvy and have a pulse on digital trends.
The Social Media Executive responsibilities:
- Planning and implementing the social content calendars across all client social media platforms.
- Planning and executing social media creative campaigns.
- Driving brand growth and customer acquisition.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on social activity and engagement.
- Delivering creative & compelling content for clients across all social media platforms.
- Staying on top of industry trends, new social innovations and competitor analysis
- Influencer Management
- Paid Advertising
- Assisting in research and strategy for new business activities.
The Social Media Executive job requirements:
- A passion and strong interest for social media - must be an active user.
- Experience in community management/managing social media channels, including scheduling and reporting.
- Highly creative and strong skills in content creation, storytelling and excellent copy-writing.
- Knowledge of social media best practices and trends.
- Ability to adapt writing styles to suit varying brands.
- Passion for food, drink & travel.
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills.
This wining & dining PR company is based in Central London and is looking to pay a competitive salary with benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.