You will be solely in charge of social media and reporting directly into the CEO. With the size of the organisation, your role will very quickly have a tangible effect on the growth of the business (social followers & listener-ship growth) and each day you will feel you're contributing to moving the business forward.
As this is station is relatively new and growing fast, they're looking for someone with a varied skill set who is happy to rake on new challenges with enthusiasm.
- You will responsible for all of the stations digital assets. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Using these tools to effectively promote the radio station with consistent engaging content.
- Community management.
- Work closely with the presenters to help promote their shows across the digital assets. They will largely be through video content.
- You'll be responsible for producing and editing video content.
- Producing audio highlights of the current shows to share on social media.
- Monthly report back to the CEO on growth/awareness.
- Marketing experience with a track record of success.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with openness to take on new challenges
- Strong understanding of all social media channels.
- Experience using Final Cut, Adobe Premiere
- Experience using Hootsuite, Tweetdeck or Buffer.
Location: Central London
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 (depending on level of experience)