Social Media Executive, Elstree -
Are you a social media marketer looking to join a business making a real difference in the world of healthcare?
Our client is searching for a highly organised and efficient Social Media Executive to join the Marketing Team at the bustling Head office in Elstree, Hertfordshire. This role has recently been created to increase brand visibility and in line with its competitors. It also gives the candidate a unique opportunity working with a healthcare supplier and to spearhead all the company's social media channels and aim to increase customers engagement and fulfilment.
Working within a growing team and reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate for this position will be tasked with posting valid and contemporary content, which will then be sent across both the company website and various social media channels.
- Implementing a social strategy from various forms of data which are tailored to the needs of the company.
- Designing engaging imagery to be posted alongside various social media posts.
- Creating and Updating social media calendars and scheduling via Hootsuite
- Using a social media management platform to organize fundamental social posts and designing them for optimum engagement.
- Creating eye catching content on company's blog
- Studying analytics and indicating usefulness of results by using Google Analytics and Facebook Insights to name a few.
- Demonstrates a keen interest in using social media platforms as well as paid social. Producing, updating and modernising campaigns across the big platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- A proven record of using data and analytics which effectively aids the planning process and furthermore the decision making.
- Experience of using Photoshop or a similar graphics editor program.
- Search engine optimisation copywriting.
This role would be most suited by those with at least 3 years social media experience, ideally coming from a healthcare background. This role is commutable from areas such as Borehamwood, Luton, Enfield, Watford, Edgeware, St Albans, Hatfield, Cheshunt, Barnet, Hertford, Hemel Hempstead and surrounding areas of Hertfordshire and North London.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.