A leading specialist in intelligence, media, events and training services is seeking a creative Social Media Executive with a keen eye for detail.
As a highly-valued partner with governments and donor institutions globally, this information services company is going from strength to strength having ended on an exceptional 2019 for growth. With internal and external stakeholders stretching across EMEA, the Social Media Executive will deliver innovative social content at the frontline of the policy & strategic communications space for international audiences.
Based in Central London, their lively office just south of the Thames river is rapidly growing and is due to welcome and equally outgoing and ambitious Social Media Executive. This Social Media Executive will have strong experience in creating bespoke, written content for social media, preferably from a B2B background.
About the Social Media Executive Role
As Social Media Executive, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a diverse and fast-paced company.
Responsibilities of the Social Media Executive:
- Manage end-to-end social media campaigns (mostly organic and some paid)
- Collaborate across teams to lead the strategy on social media campaigns for a growing portfolio of product offerings including large scale events
- Establish the tone of voice and brand positioning with innovative and effective copy
Desired skills of the Social Media Executive:
- Ideally, 1.5+ years' experience in social media content marketing, preferably B2B
- Outgoing, positive and ambitious
- A high attention to detail
The Social Media Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £24k to £28k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a bonus, competitive holiday package, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Social Media Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.