Social Media Executive – Fashion – Manchester – Up to £22,000
Looking for an exciting opportunity to become a part of a huge fashion brand? A well-established, vibrant clothing brand is on the lookout for a switched on Social Media Executive that will be as energetic as they are!
Work as a Social Media Executive in Manchester! The successful candidate will be granted the opportunity of working alongside some of the biggest names on the high street in an ever-growing competitive business. Our client’s priority is ensuring that high-quality service is achieved by innovative, hardworking individuals who reject a complacent ‘that will do’ attitude. Social Media is an undeniable catalyst in the promotion of clothing brands and our client is no different; if you’re social media savvy, have an eye for trends in the social media sphere and even bigger eye for challenging those trends and creating new ones then this is the job for you.
The Social Media Executive will fundamentally be responsible for the implementing of marketing strategy therefore proven knowledge and experience in digital marketing is imperative. The successful candidate will work closely with the Marketing Manager in order to design and create the best campaigns that will accurately and creatively capture the brand’s desired image. The successful Social Media Executive will plan, evaluate and report on the company’s marketing strategies and its approaches to social media and analyse ways in which they can be improved. They will also be required to liaise with other members of the team, noting the relevant campaign information and have confidence in delivering presentations to peers and business partners which may include addressing the success of a campaign or having to address why it didn’t go as well as expected. Either way, this is an exciting role that will push you to utilise your existing skills, gain new invaluable ones and build your resilience while enjoying the buzz of working on campaigns!
The Main Responsibilities for the Social Media Executive:
- Create and design innovative marketing promotion in order to increase customer engagement
- Ensure all of the campaigns target the individual campaigns by working closely with the blogger outreach team
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop integrated strategies and make sure content is relevant across all channels
- Carry out analysis of data and assess customer behaviours in order to tailor the campaigns accordingly
- Establish a social monitoring tool to advance customer insights, report success and target influencers
- Promote competitions and campaigns with third parties and other brands
- Maintain customer loyalty by creating innovative content, strategies and campaign ideas that will enhance and improve followers numbers, interaction and online conversation across all channels
- Collaborate with the business' marketing agency when working on PPC, Paid Social, Strategy and SEO
- Keep an eye on competitors and inspiration and report back to the wider team
- Analyse campaigns and competitions to show coverage and benefits they have achieved
- Manage and develop new or existing social network channels and optimise customer engagement
- On a regular basis, produce reports with regards to the success of all marketing activities, to be delivered to the management team and the directors
- Create social media campaigns and choosing creative content that will entice the customers
- Consistently monitor social media and technology advancements to share with the wider team to make sure social channels are at the forefront and capitalising
Key Attributes and Skills of the Social Media Executive:
- Previous experience of working within a fast-paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- Social media community and blog writing experience is integral
- Strong organisational skills along with the ability to take initiative and prioritise workload accordingly
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable with forming strong work relationships with suppliers, other agencies and other team members
- Up to date on competitors’ behaviour and any changes in the social media scheme that will affect the company
- Good experience dealing with customers and planning and scheduling social media
- Career driven and must have a love for the latest fashion and digital!