Ambition are thrilled to be working on a brand-new role with one of London's biggest accountancy firms.
This is a newly created opportunity to take on sole responsibility for the management and growth of this fantastic brands social media presence across the UK firm.
As a relatively new brand in the marketplace, the overarching aim of this role is to our aim is to increase overall brand awareness and ensure deliver a user-first experience across the firm's social media platforms and strive to meet the firms ambition to become first-choice adviser to middle market leaders.
What you'll be doing
You will be leading and managing social media campaigns / projects alongside our key marketing campaigns or above-mentioned digital initiatives from start to finish and collaborating across teams with various colleagues from business development and brand.
A key part of your role will be managing stakeholders at all levels across the business, working on social media led solutions, sharing best practice and raising your profile as a social media leader in the firm.
You will be given autonomy to develop your own ideas and shape some of your own projects with an aim to achieve one of our key business objectives, drive innovation or evolve the firm's social media
Who we're looking for:
You'll get the most out of the role if you:
- have experience in a social media, digital or marketing role, ideally 2-3 years including some experience in either PPC, content creation, social listening and UX.
- have a strong technical mind.
- have strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- are comfortable analysing data and deriving meaning from it.
- are highly organised and motivated by a variety of projects and working with different project teams.
- are comfortable leading on digital projects and can demonstrate examples of successful projects you have led from start to finish.
- enjoy learning new things, pushing past your knowledge comfort zone and considering different schools of thought.
- are adaptable and used to change and identifying the opportunities it can bring.
- offer a positive influence in your approach to work and are supportive of your colleagues and team mates.