Social Media Executive
Are you a keen social media executive looking to move into the charity sector?
This national charity is searching for a talented social media executive with around 2-3 years experience to drive their content and improve their online presence.
Working in a small team within a larger organisation gives you the opportunity to work closely with and bounce ideas off your colleagues. Lead by a talented and experienced digital marketing manager, you are encouraged to challenge existing strategies and develop new processes to engage the readership.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for community management and ensuring that meaningful and mutually beneficial relationships are built between supporters and the wider online readership
- Managing all social media to drive online engagement through compelling content and mixed media where appropriate
- Working with the team to devise and align the content and social media strategy
- Managing multiple projects at any given time and using data analytics to measure and improve content reach
- Represent the Digital Team at internal meetings and external events
Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of proven experience in managing social media and ideally across a mix of stakeholders
- Your ability to professionally rebuff and manage any adversity from online readers will be valuable as the team are changing the subject matter of their content as new techniques and ideas are coming to light in the field
- Attention to detail is key, the accuracy of written content as well as the strategies of social media posting
- Using data analytics to optimise reach as well as the ability to use social media as a market research tool
- Experience in a CMS - Drupal would be ideal
- Experience in Hootsuite (or something similar)
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office especially Excel
- If you can use Photoshop, it will be an added bonus. There is the opportunity to do more multi-media content production, photography equipment is available
- Membership program
- Free Gym
- Pension Scheme 6% - (automatically enrolled upon commencement of Employment)
- Training on the organisation as well as digital training programmes
- Opportunity to attend conferences and quarterly seminars
- Remote working - the team Hot Desk and so you can work from home one day a week
- Discounted Café
- Roof terrace in office where you can meet people working for other prestigious professional bodies
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are looking to further develop your existing skill-set, gain valuable project management experience and dive into the charity sector, make sure to apply today!