A global membership body are recruiting a Social Media Community Executive on a 12 month FTC. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the corporate social media communities.
- Planning and creating a social media content calendar across twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Work closely with designers and video producers
- Work along side the marketing and communications team and other internal stakeholders
- Monitor social media content performance and analytics
- Working with key influencers and identify new ones
- Use of CRM and systems such as Sprinklr
- Excellent social media management experience
- Experience managing different audiences and content through multi-channel systems, such as Hootsuite / Sprinklr
- Experience managing and working closely with agencies
- Experience managing communities
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.