This global law firm wants to take their social media to the next level and this newly created role will be supporting the brand and reputation through their global social media channels. You will be creating both organic and paid content, analysing activity, and will be advising the marketing and communications team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a social media specialist who is looking for a role with the ability to develop and create the global social media strategy, aswell as implement it.
This is initialy a 12 month contract with the view to go permanent.
- Lead on all social media activity
- Manage the global social media calendar
- Monitor all social media channels
- Support and advise the wider marketing and communiations team
- Create social media guidance documents for the organisation
- A social media expert
- Social media experience within a professional services organisation
- Experience with both paid for and organic social media campaigns
- Experience across all social media channels including LinkedIn
- Someone who is able to work autonomously and with various senior stakeholders
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.