The experience we need.
- 5+ years of proven experience in international social media community management
- Demonstrable experience using Sprinklr, Hootsuite and Social Studio
- Strong experience developing social engagement strategies, content brief and social media campaigning
- Experience in working with cross-functional international teams is essential
- Expert in integrated social media marketing best practice
- Expert in social media listening, post classification and conversation interpretation
- Strong thought leadership and the ability to design, implement and enforce social media strategies that drive business KPIs – including the ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Analytical/Critical thinking: derive insights and learning from data, support the brand team in reviewing and interpreting monthly performance for social media
- A natural relationship builder that creates trust, open dialogue and full transparency
We are looking a first-class Social Media Director who has experience disrupting the social landscape and delivering successful campaigns on behalf of iconic brands, but also has the hunger and desire to deliver even better.
As the successful Social Media Director, you'll lead a team of 10 social media managers working across different countries. You'll understand every element of social media: best practice and regulation, how to engage a multi-national audience through cutting edge content, and how to optimise sales through paid social. You'll not only advise on social media software for implementation, but also monitor performance and inspire your management team to consistently deliver success.
You know what it takes to deliver maximum brand impact at each interaction because you know that a successful content strategy begins by having a thorough understanding of the on and offline touch points along the customer journey.
This company is the global leader in their field.
What you'll get in return.
As the successful Social Media Director, you'll get a fantastic salary c£90k, 20% bonus, £6.5k car and flexibility around remote working.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.