Job Title: Social Media Director (UK & Europe) - Global Law Firm
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £85,000 basic depending on experience plus bonus and benefits
About The Law Firm
Excellent in-house opportunity for a social media leader to join a globally renowned law firm in their London office. With growing offices across Europe, US, Asia and the Middle East, this reputable and dynamic law firm is going from strength to strength.
The new Social Media Director will be joining a progressive, internationally renowned firm with a fantastic leadership team and culture.
About the Social Media Director Role
The Head of Social will have an exciting remit to lead on this law firm's social media strategy across multiple European markets.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Director role:
* Use your strategy skills to develop effective multi-platform social strategies for this leading law firm across multiple territories
* Stay abreast of emerging tech and platforms in the social space, leveraging these in the role to help achieve business objectives
* Develop a consistent TOV and social media policies for the law firm
* Integrate social with wider brand and communications strategy and campaigns
* Effectively manage high level stakeholders
About You, the Social Media Director
You'll be a strategic and commercially minded social media leader, with ambition to join a leading global firm where you can take your social career to the next level. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Ideal skills and experience needed for the Social Media Director role:
* Minimum of 8 years' experience in social media
* B2B or professional services sector experience
* Multi-market experience
* Excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills
For more information about the Head of Social Media role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.