About The Social Media Director, EMEA
My client, one of the world's most trusted law firms has a fantastic opportunity to join their team as the Social Media Director, EMEA.
The company, a highly regarded and profitable law firm that's known worldwide wants to add a first class Social Media Director, EMEA to help them reach a broader audience and strengthen their social media performance.
About the Social Media Director, EMEA
As the Social Media Director, EMEA, you'll be responsible for continuing to develop and implement the firm's social media strategy across multiple markets whilst helping to ensure a consistent tone of voice across a wide range of social channels.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Director, EMEA:
* Lead strategic reviews of the firm's social media presence.
* Play an integral role in the design and development of digital communications and social media strategy.
* Develop integrated, multi-channel communications programmes to reach internal and external stakeholders.
* Promote social media tactics as a fundamental part of the brand and communications media mix.
* Work on social media strategy across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
About The Successful Social Media Director, EMEA
If you're a social media superstar with a track record of increasing engagement across multiple social channels and multiple markets, then this could be the career opportunity you've been waiting for.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Head of Social Media:
* 8-10 years working in social media
* Experience in B2B and/or professional services
* A proven track-record in a global social media position working across EMEA
* Excellent communication skills; creative writing and editing skills required.
The Social Media Director, EMEA role offers a competitive salary, fantastic benefits and great career progression.
For more information about the Social Media Director, EMEA role or to apply, send your CV now to Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.