Job Title: Social Media Director - Award-winning PR & Content Agency
Salary: £65,000 to £75,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, health and life insurance, childcare voucher scheme, Ride 2 Work Cycle scheme, annual training plans, early finishes on Fridays, free breakfasts, monthly socials and Christmas/Summer parties.
About The Award-winning PR & Content Agency
My client is an award-winning PR & communications agency bringing together PR specialists, journalists, digital and creative professionals to produce creative content and stories for some of the UK's biggest brands, having worked with blue chip clients in sectors including consumer tech, food & drink, retail, travel, industrial, lifestyle and property. The agency's services offer all types of storytelling content across media, digital, events, broadcast, corporate and B2B.
Culturally, this agency foster a high-performing, but friendly environment. The team work collaboratively to drive results, whilst also ensuring the atmosphere is bright and lively. There is a great sense of teamwork at this agency and a real thirst to succeed as a whole.
About The Social Media Director
As a Social Media Director, you will have an exciting opportunity to work on big clients along the lines of UPS, Boeing, Heineken and Toyota UK.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Director:
* You will have the opportunity to see your ideas and strategies come to life whilst leading a team of talented digital and social media account directors/managers
* Using your excellent client-facing skills, you will maintain and develop relationships with clients and provide a first point of contact, as well as take a significant role in driving new business
* Oversee the creation and implementation of innovative and engaging multi-platform strategies for your portfolio of clients
* You will have the opportunity to set KPIs with the clients, continually updating them on progress and achievements
* Present reports on key analytics and insight in order to evaluate campaign performance and feed into strategy decision-making.
About The Successful Social Media Director
If you are currently in a senior role at a PR/Digital/Integrated Communications agency working on consumer accounts with a strong focus on social media and digital channels, this could be the perfect next step in your career at an established, award-winning and fast-growing PR and Content Agency.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Social Media Director:
* Significant experience of account handling on big name brands ideally within a creative agency
* Experience of managing campaigns from start to finish with a demonstrable track record of meeting objectives and positively impacting the business as a whole
* Consumer experience is a must, but a mix of both consumer and corporate would be a bonus
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail with the ability to communicate effectively with a range of clients, internal staff and suppliers.
The Social Media Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £65,000 to £75,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Social Media Director role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.