Job Title: Mid-weight Designer - Creative Social Media Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £35,000 depending on experience, plus a benefits including flexible working hours, working from home opportunities, pension, socials, training and development program
About The Agency
Exciting opportunity for a creative and talented Designer to join a multi-award winning creative social media agency. This independent creative agency works with an exciting mix of household name brands in sectors including FMCG, Health & Beauty and Food & Drink. They work with leading consumer brands similar to Nivea, Sony, Tampax and Southern Comfort, delivering award winning creative solutions and creating culturally relevant fame moments for their clients. They are growing organically and winning new accounts, including some exciting purpose driven challenger brands within FMCG. The Designer will be joining a leading creative social agency with a hugely collaborative, supportive and vibrant team oriented culture. This agency fosters a supportive collaborative culture, whilst they also offer a lot of flexibility to employees. This progressive and forward thinking agency also has a socially conscious ethos at the heart of the agency, reflected in charity partnerships, innovative schemes for staff and the brands they choose to work with.
About the Designer role
The new mid-weight Designer will sit in the agency's dynamic in-house creative team, developing ideas and delivering game changing concepts and visuals.
Key Responsibilities for the Designer:
* Create on trend social designs ranging from static posts to short form animation for social
* Work with the copywriter and creative lead to visually develop concepts for pitches and client work
* Develop look and feel social guidelines and brand messaging matrixes
* Stay on top of the latest creative trends and innovations in the social sphere
* Work collaboratively to deliver campaign plans and pitch
You'll be a talented designer with creative flair and strong experience in social.
Skills and experience needed for the Copywriter role:
* 2+ years' experience in a designer role with at least 1 years' experience designing for social
* Experience designing content for consumer brands
* Skilled in Adobe CS and experience creating animations
* Confident presentation skills
* Some experience in art direction is a bonus
For more information about the Designer role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.