Job Title: Social Media Designer- Creative Digital Marketing Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £30 to £35k (DEO) - 20+ days' holiday, health, flexi-hours, pension, office gin-bar
About The Cutting-Edge Social Media Marketing Agency
This boutique digital marketing agency has an excellent opportunity for a talented Social Media Designer to join their social media agency at the forefront of innovation within the digital marketing space.
This experimental social media agency is an award-winning, Top 10 Strategic and Insightful Social Media Marketing Agency across the entire UK and as their Social Media Designer you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes trust and strong relationships are the key to their success. It's the reason why universal brands turn to the organisation to demystify the art of digital marketing through deep insight, outstanding strategy, cutting-edge creativity and transparent media.
This fast paced Social Media Designer role will be highly focused on creating high-quality web and social content with a bespoke and methodical flair. The Social Media Designer will closely collaborate with the Senior Creative in an effort to deliver a clear vision and strategy for the long-term growth of their portfolio of exciting brands.
About The Social Media Designer Role
As Social Media Designer, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an exciting, fast-paced, social environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Designer:
* Seize opportunities to create cutting-edge content (e.g., static posts, gifs, short-form animation, content calendars etc.)
* Have the chance to drive long-term growth for a vast portfolio of brands with concepts and visuals the amaze
* You will take charge in delivering the high-quality social media and website content
* Lead when visually developing concepts for both pitches and billable work with the Copywriter
About The Successful Social Media Designer
If you are currently in a social media graphic design role this could be the ideal next step in your career within the digital marketing sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Social Media Designer:
* Ideally 2 years' experience in graphic design, preferably for consumer and FMCG brands
* Demonstrable experience in creating social media and web content
* Highly articulate and excellent presentation creation and presenting skills
* Proficiency across the Adobe Creative Suit including Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
The Social Media Designer will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £30 to £35k depending on experience and excellent company benefits including pension, health, 20+ days holiday, free lunch items and an office gin-bar!
For more information about the Social Media Designer role or to apply send your CV now to Stephen Jacobs at email@example.com or call 0203 973 7550
Reuben Sinclair are a multi-award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.