For many fans of formula one, the sport exists between lights and chequered flag on a Sunday afternoon. It begins and ends with the exploits of the drivers on the track. But this is merely the tip of the spear. The reality of modern f1 is that of a complex and intertwined operation, every part of which needs to perform near its limit if success is to be achieved. From the pit crew searching for the ultimate repeatable pit stop, to the inspiration of the designers, the application of engineers and the herculean efforts of an army of fabricators and machinists, formula one is a team sport in a very literal sense – that's why we love what we do.
We are currently looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our Marketing Team.
This role will be responsible for helping our Digital Team deliver and create engaging social media content as well as maintaining, overseeing and populating the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing website.
Working with and assisting the Social Media Producer, the Social Media Coordinator will play a key role in the delivery of campaigns across all digital and social media channels and their 15m followers; understanding the 'Red Bull Way' and be able to adopt our tone across social media to deliver and drive the teams Digital Strategy.
This role will oversee and manage website content to ensure the website is always up to date; planning and executing all website functionality including optimising SEO/SEM and take on responsibility for all website editorial and updates. This role will also support the Digital Manager with social media analytics and reporting on all social media channels on a weekly basis.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant experience, having worked previously in a similar role within sports, music or similar lifestyle brand.
- Writing skills and ability to write in tone of the brand.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as editorial judgement - Be a natural storyteller.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to take ownership of projects, supported by the digital team, from idea phase through to reporting.
- HTML editing desirable but not essential.
- A strong understanding of content management systems.
- A clear understanding of all social media networks and the ability to sensibly moderate.
- Be proficient in Adobe Suite, with a key focus on Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- The ability to aid in the development of the channels, their content and promotion with new innovative ideas.
- Be passionate about social media and new technologies
- Experience of content creation and syndication via digital channels.
- Willing and able to travel to events.
- A flexible approach to working hours, particularly over race weekends.
It would be advantageous to be able to demonstrate the below:
- After Effects experience.
- Ability to shoot content.
- Knowledge for other sports, entertainment and popular culture.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Job Posting End Date