The experience we need.
- Experience working in a community management / social media management role for a global brand, with proficiency across popular social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- You’ll understand the importance of brand tone of voice, be familiar with Gen Z and Millennial consumers and know how best to position new products in order to grab the attention of these audiences
- You’ll have managed a social calendar and know how best to coordinate with internal teams in order to maximise on key periods of activity
- Strong understanding of paid social media formats, as well as marketing technologies such as CMS platforms and social listening
- You'll be driven, ambitious and highly organised in order to coordinate your plans for growth
- Flawless copywriting skills with an engaging style
As Social Media Community Manager you will work closely with PR, Brand and Customer Services teams. You’ll be responsible for both organic and paid social media and use your industry expertise to plan and deliver on social strategy, coordinating with internal teams in order to do so. You’ll be a whizz at social and keen to measure the results of your success, always looking to further improve and identify new opportunities for exposure. You’ll report to the Brand Director and help to drive brand engagement via a number of exciting new projects, as well as delivering on your own strategic vision.
A hugely exciting and well-established brand in the online retail space, this ecommerce business has big plans for the future. The company celebrate their humorous and fun work culture and are looking for a like minded person to join their close-knit team in a collaborative environment.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of up to £35k, with a little extra stretch for the right person
- Fantastic career progression, with the opportunity to grow and build a team from the ground up
- A fun, creative and dynamic working environment
- Vibrant and accessible East London location
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.